would you buy this gun??

treehouse shootout at your place Paul? no indoor ranges nearby you can practice at?

Guess I was wrong there. Info was way back from when I was in college. May have remembered it wrong.

I doubt it Mike. Not entirely as far as the ATF. Once you go into the higher grade licensing, you are more apt to be inspected by ATF as far as inventory I believe. If what you have does not match what you say you have at an inspection, it is a major deal. Having that license is an open door to more scrutiny and inspection as I recall.

Never shot one, always thought it was a neat idea/gun until I handled one. They feel like a brick! Heavy, bulky, don't point worth a crap, just really turned me off right away!
Decent price if you think it handles good for you.

I love revolvers as a self defense/ personal protection gun, especially for women and those who don't shoot often. That said I think the judge is too much gun for most. I haven't shot one and am only guessing.
I too have heard and read good things about it. The price sounds right. Why is he selling it? It might be that it's too much gun;)

Last edited:
My stump guy has one and he says it is NOT the gun for self defense. It's strictly for fun. The kick isn't any worse than a .45, but the accuracy is awful and unpredictable. The shot pattern spread with buckshot is approximately equal to the distance from the target.

The young guy that is selling do to needing money to get a new gun approved for the academy he was accepted at. I havent had a chance to handle the gun myself since it is over 3hrs away. But I have connections for it to be checked and picked up for me.

So I was wondering.

Thanks for info.

410 sucks for personal defense fr om anything bigger than a snake Buying it to run 45 Colt doesn't make much sense either.

I bought one for Father's Day a couple years ago. Easier to keep on the mower than a long gun.

would you buy this gun

So, it's not just me. Some tree guys are gun nuts, too. My wife gets ticked when, in a theatre or at home in front of TV, I simply cannot reisist subconciously calling out the make, model, caliber and country of manufacture of any and all weaponry on the screen at the time. I love pointing out the obvious historical glitches in old westerns, like Percussion cap muzzleloaders used by frontiersmen and trappers in early American history. Or Colt Walker revolvers used at the Alamo! Drives her nuts.

I used to LOL at shows like the "A-Team", where they'd spray a few thousand rounds at "enemies" 20 feet away... hit nothing, then finally have to walk up and punch them. :lol:

I personally wouldn't buy the gun the thread is based on for 3 reasons.

1. its not a name brand.

2.its a .45, i prefer a 9mm.

3.I have more than enough guns.

I personally wouldn't buy the gun the thread is based on for 3 reasons.

1. its not a name brand.

2.its a .45, i prefer a 9mm.

3.I have more than enough guns.

1, that doesn't always mean anything, there are a lot of gun manufactures out there that are highly renowned that I doubt you've even heard of. Ed Brown and Bill Wilson come to the top of my list.

2, you need to research ballistics some more.

3, That's just not possible!

Andy, i know a .45 is bigger than a 9mm, i just prefer my 9mm. 20 round mag,and I'm good enough that if i shoot something with it,its dead.

Back