Where Are You? City and State >>>

Skwerl, that was very nice of you to let Edenarb use your senior yearbook pic for his avatar...

Middlebury, CT

I think one of you brothers stole my lawn sign last summer when I was working on your road. lol, small world eh??

I had left one guy in the backyard and went to dump with another, when I got back somehow we drove by our jobsite somehow - even though there was a sign in the middle of the front lawn...well on the way back from turning around I see the brothers tree mailbox a little farther down the road?? Whats up with that?? come on dude, its all cool, you can tell me, a confession could help cleanse your conscience, lol. BTW, it was green and yellow.

I think one of you brothers stole my lawn sign last summer when I was working on your road. lol, small world eh??

I had left one guy in the backyard and went to dump with another, when I got back somehow we drove by our jobsite somehow - even though there was a sign in the middle of the front lawn...well on the way back from turning around I see the brothers tree mailbox a little farther down the road?? Whats up with that?? come on dude, its all cool, you can tell me, a confession could help cleanse your conscience, lol. BTW, it was green and yellow.

What company are you with?

Just curious, you can PM me if you'd like.

Makes sense, there's a whole lotta population in that part of the US.

Y'all can have it, says this psuedo-hermit.
:D

And there's a lot of trees also. Which is why so many of the flyover states are not well represented. Less trees, less tree trimmers.

Well yeah, Brian, you have it right there...wouldn't matter how many people lived in an area, if there were not many trees there wouldn't be much need for tree services. :)

Not only a representation of trees, but the money and desire to maintain them as well. That isn't to say that the desire to maintain ones trees isn't present in other parts of the country, but there is a lot of money in certain parts of the Northeast.

Hey - if to many pins - in one area - swith to a color to represent say 5 or 10 climbers.

Yeah but all our trees are young. Connecticut was almost treeless
150 years ago.

gee - Iowa is empty - so if i get a job there I will be ALONE :cry::cry:

So - now that we have more housers represented - are we going to run a membership drive for the unrepresented states?

The Tree House is about quality, not quantity. A membership drive is something one of those other forums would to to inflate their membership numbers so they can sell more ad space.

Back