What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0GFRcFm-aY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quite warm here as well Stig. Unseasonably so. Finally got some snow pack and it is melting away.
We lost some work due to all the warmer wet weather. Hard to log so to speak when you can't even roll in the kit. Then it dried out, and customer almost burned the forest down burning some of the slash. Crazy weather world events.

Yah I'm thinking we just had a record February here. Most all of the snow has melted and it seems like spring. Crazy.

December and January were snowier than hell, but a two month long winter is pretty bizarre for these parts.

My field is bare of snow for nearly a week now. Usually there's a couple feet of consolidated and still building.

This weather is playing nicely for me. Things are drying up fast and if this keeps up my hayfield is going to be off to an early start!

Yup. Good for feed. Our animals are loving it up. I really need to put up more fence. Been working here and there on it. New gate and some posts went up recent. Just never seem to have enough time. I should probably retire and find some like you Justin. Maybe a little more build up of the company and ditch it.

Not quite retired but a lot more time for sure. I've got some fence to fix here soon the grader pushed some of mine down when the snow was big. Busted a few posts too. Dumbass.

So far Jim, my power pole posts set in at 24 plus inches have held up :D
Especially the one holding the mail box. Had to replace the metal box this year tough. Me and the plow guy have been hard on it for over 10 years. :lol:

81f at nearly 10pm. Poured rain most of the day and 79% humidity right now.

Getting ready for my third shower...looks like no sleep tonight.

Back