What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I'm gonna try that, Paul. I love mushrooms.
I just woke up, and grabbed a bowl of fruity pebbles before I go in for a midnight shift.

Worked another 12 hour day...so what else is new....

Put together a 1.4 pound salad at a store. Came home, baked another slab of wild Alaska sockeye, marinaded in some goodies.

Almost two down the hatch, 8 to go....in the freezer.

whole salmon, that is....

Making some home made beef stew and Katy is going to make her killer HM biscuits.. Heck she makes em better than my grandmom ever did and she made awesome ones. Have to run to town and deposit a check we just got :). Also to pick up some taters. 'Sides I need a break from the kids that are OD on sugar. Let mom have them for a bit.. She worked today and it's her policy to let them eat it all at once and get it over with...

My son cooked them, so I just showed up and ate and he and a couple of his buddies are doing the dishes now. I lost my camera on Thlursday.

After tree removal party at a local restaurant, a cool old place originally built to take care of the eating needs of people working in the mountains.

Buffalo wings
grilled salmon.
raw fish
whale :/:
other grilled fish I didn't recognize
breaded oysters
spicy ramen
2 large mugs of beer
2 large glasses of a vodka like substance mixed with lemon
difficulty walking

Left Over beef stew.. Think I will eat in front of the wood stove tonight... 49 and falling... snow in higher elevations I thinkin...
Funny how beef stew (like chili and a few others) gets better the second time on... LOL

wife is out for the eve, I made my own mess on a whim.
steamed some sweet potatoes, added them to a frypan with some italian sausage meatballs, green and red pepper, onion, garlic and a chopped tomato. A bit of bread with fresh parmesan (and a clove of garlic chopped up, like I said, the wife is out for a few hours :D ) toasted to accompany. :D mmm good and relatively healthy.

Attachments

• PB034494.JPG
    PB034494.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 5
I'll get all the moderation I'll need when I'm dead.
7_2_103v.gif