What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Looks like you accidentally dropped those wings in the lawn, Paul. There's still some grass clippings stuck to them. :P

I cooked up some Bubba Burgers tonight. Not bad, but they sure have a lot of water in them. I had to scoop them out of the pan halfway through and go dump the pan out. They tasted great though, just finished the dishes and I'm done for the night.

seemed to be mostly on one side for the wings I bought. a few were mostly around but for the majority not so much. :)

Bouillabaisse tonight. Ever try to make your own? Takes awhile. Need to make up a fagot of herbs.

chicken corn chowder with an asiago ciabatta mini loaf. Wife made the soup from scratchers, I bought the bread :)

it was really tasty BTW.

Attachments

• PA064125.JPG
    PA064125.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
yummm...

reckon this poor ole bachelor oughta stop by an raid yer frig on my next trip to the ski hill.....

I got home at 8:20 last nite, threw some red taters in a pot, pulled out a defrosted coho fillet added some lemon pepper (and garlic ) marinades, tossed on some salmon rub,and threw it in the oven. (I don't have a grill) 15 miutes later, I was in near nirvana.

The full on fix will be when I go after one of the 5 Alaska sockeye in the freezer. Got them, still frozen, from Fred Meyer for $4 a pound!!!!!! may go back for more while they last.....and use the dehydrator again--or buy a smoker.....

Wife was up at her parents place today so I was on my own for supper. a late game decision away from leftovers led me to this...

a skillet of new potatoes, chorizo sausage, red peppers with onions. a hint of salt and pepper, dusted with fresh grated parmesan cheese and green onion.

side plate of cheese toast. :D mmmmm

Attachments

• PA214281.JPG
    PA214281.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
  • PA214282.JPG
    PA214282.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 5
actually I thought it was a fairly large serving. Maybe I dont work hard enough? :P Dont forget the altitude, that pile of taters etc was about 3 inches deep at the center, the pics just dont do it justice!

true that, I used one reasonable sized chorizo, it didnt amount to as much as I had hoped, nor was it very spicy :(

A friend raises rainbow trout in a big operation for restaurants, etc.
She gave me a huge one that I slowly cooked and smoked in the wood stove. Double duty with two dinners out of that fish, and it only took one hour.
Magnifico!

red snapper in the frypan, some white rice and a bit of tomato with balsamic and parmesan. :D now its time for my evening walk with Bub.

Fish Sticks and Steak fries..... Well I did make the tartar sauce from scratch... LMBO.. Hey the house wanted it they got it.. Looks like fish samwich tomorrow for lunch.... LOL