What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A nice little romantic dinner out on the deck after the kids went to bed.

Attachments

• dinner 002.jpg
    dinner 002.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6
looks yummy. i got home after dark and could smell the apple pie my wife made as soon as i walked in the door!!

A nice little romantic dinner out on the deck after the kids went to bed.

Awesome, now I can show my wife that I am not the only one who takes pics of my meal to post on an internet forum, the few times I have done it I usually get the ' are you an idiot?" look from her, the other times she asks me out loud .:D
nice looking lobsters Jonny!

Awesome, now I can show my wife that I am not the only one who takes pics of my meal to post on an internet forum, the few times I have done it I usually get the ' are you an idiot?" look from her, the other times she asks me out loud .:D
nice looking lobsters Jonny!

:lol::lol::lol:

hard boiled eggs, German salami, cheddar cheese, sauerkraut, dill pickles [gherkins to us Brits] rolls and beer...

I was in San Antonio, TX last week and had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten; at a place called the Texas Roadhouse. It's a franchise, but dang it was good. The manager was real nice too, offered us free desserts and even printed out a list of Florida locations for us. Come to find out they're building one about 5 minutes from my house. I can't wait till it opens. I love steak! :D

So far ... 5 , no 6 Bass Ale ,Will probably have pasta later...Still celebrating the MB's return ...Well I would still drink this much ale if his cable was still off!!!!

just for you paul, my wife even set place mats, tell your wife it ok to be weird:D

mt. lion stir fry

Attachments

• cougar 002.jpg
    cougar 002.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 2
  • cougar 003.jpg
    cougar 003.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 3
  • cougar 001.jpg
    cougar 001.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 2