What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

pork souvlaki kebabs and rice...
tomorrow, STEAK! as my wife is working the night shift, I get to choose and cook my own supper.. :D

KFC. Lucky me. Ick ! I'm so over due for a good meal.

Back in the days when KFC was stll called Kentucky Fried Chicken there was a wonderful photograph of a St. Loius, MO skyline after dark which appeared in National Geographic. In the foreground was a lighted K.F.C sign with several bulbs burnt out. The lit portion read "ucky Fried ick".
That seems to be the epitome of truth in advertising.

Shoot, KFC is awesome, Popeye's too! Don't be hating...

Just don't eat there every day. I do it about once a month, or less. It's a special treat!

Spicy pork chops, arroz blanco,kale minas greias style,fried plantains ,tomato and chili salsa, coke

Shoot, KFC is awesome...It's a special treat!

When I was a kid we ate 'out' maybe once a year. Shit on a shingle would've been special, long as I didn't have to do the dishes. It's still a treat to get take-out food or go out to eat, but lately I'm all treated-out. Gonna set my sites for a homecooked dinner tomorrow night.
D'oh, that means grocery shopping !!!
Tonight was Wendy's chicken & bacon salad. Edible.
My appetite goes to near zero in this heat.

Butch I'm not hating-I like a little ucky fried ick occassionallly-and I LOVE Popeye's. Church's yardbird battered and boiled in oil is pretty yummy also.

I had a nice big green chili burger, fries and Pecan pie tonight.

nice, thick new york strip on the barby tonight, baked potato next to it and a bit of cucumber chunks as a salad of sorts. mmmm good.

FWIW, a bit of 'montreal steak spice" on one side of the steak, other than that nothing but heat to medium rare thank you.

When you come to our house, this is what you get........

hmmm, why won't my pic attach?