What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Mmmmm....fresh strawberry milkshake sounds GOOD.

Last night was spicy seabass and vegetables done Malaysian style, and some fried flatbread to go with it. And a glass of homemade cranberry/apple cider (hard, of course).

Sea bream marinated in tandori masala,grilled on the BBQ,flat bread and salad..

Cajun Lime Tilapia, on a bed of pilaf, with steamed broccoli. Dined at the local Appleby's. Kinda spencive,, but tasty.

I'm heading out the door to a luau. It's gonna be good eats for sure. And they've got a keg of Guinness too....

Grilled Lamb chops, grilled pork loin steaks, grilled marinated flank steak. grilled peppers and portobello mushrooms, grilled bratwurst, grilled/barbequed ham steaks, pea salad, fresh bread and Plum wine.

I was proud of my spinich salad & garlic bread last night but now after reading these last posts I'll just shut up :)

It was our annual Memorial Day feast-The guys cook(primarily grill).The Lamb chops and Pork loin steaks were my contribution-along with the plum wine-I prune a gentleman's tree regularly and each time he gifts me a bottle of plum wine made from the fruit of the tree I take care of. It is quite good actually.

Liver and onions, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy.
See ya
Mike