What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A six pack of stone mill , after no sleep and changing oil etc etc.on 3 engines. dang air filters are so expensive i cant afford real food.

S'pensive air filters ? You sure you're shopping well, DarkestSouthernCrossStarDood ?
Out Bandit air filters were $53 through the dealer... $17 at the local parts place... Grrrrrrrrrr

I had me one of these the other night. 3, 1/3 lbs patties , ham and bacon, plus the fixings. Gotta love road trips!

I had one and one of my climbers had one. We both had fresh pie for desert too. The other climber opted out and had a girlie man chicken burger.

Had way too much pizza tonight..................trying to drink a couple beer right now but it's hard to! Gonna pay for it in the morning.

you go Alberta man! had a nice baron of beef buffet dinner tonight piled high! then when the wife went for dessert sweets, I went for a dessert plate of smoked salmon and more medium rare beef! gotta love the cow. stuffed myself full , feeling content now.

Ribeyes :)

DSC03671.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

Man, that made my mouth water, Mr. Paul !!!
Dang, we're down with the King t'nite.
Burger King, that is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1/2 chicken sammich and bb-q fritos and a 1/2 a glss of milk...yum! Stuck a roast in to cook all night; smothered in cream of mushroom soup with carrots, my parents are getting in tomorrow, a day early!

Not really dinner but, we had a bar b q for our leaving Foreman John,
He's off to Hawaii to work for Davey. Says he'd rather be in Paradise than Fog.

That's Eta, from Samoa, Roads and Trails fella. But he can GRILL.

well, had the dishes I suspected I would. and have a pile of leftovers for the morrow, YUMMY stuff.

Deva, that is one of the best looking grills fulll of meat I hae seen ever! DAYUM!

Leon, John is off to Oahu, Kailua.

He talked to Banned and Koa about possible side jobs and Contract Climbing.

I hope all goes well for him, He's a Great guy, over 20 years in the trees.