What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Butch it won't be bad for you in a couple years after the new study. I won't go through the list of what has been "good" and then "bad" and then "good" for us again...

The medicine people are still "practicing"...also known as guessing...once they learn what the deal really is then trust them.

I take meds for high cholesterol, so I shy away from yolks.

But I luvs me a mess of scrambled, fried, over easy, sunny side up eggs!!!

Most meds are designed to keep you just alive enough to keep buying them, and the drug companies are the ones making the recommendations.

Of course there's no chance the tests/studies & such are designed/calibrated to help create the "need" for a drug...

Totally understandable.

Truth to tell I pretty much take what I'm told I have to. Not that I completely trust the doc though.

I have a couple friends who don't "believe" in doctors and NEVER get a checkup. Both are overweight, heavy drinkers and smokers.

I fear they are gonna be in a world of shit one day.

I might need a check up after tonight.

On the dinner menu for tonight.......Cajun seasoned pork roast, fresh green beans sauteed with bacon, onion, garlic, and mushrooms, home mashed potatoes and stuffing.

I started the roast a bit late, but should be ready before seven.

Damn Jim, here I am ready to head off to bed, and I say to myself; "let's check the treehouse one more time". Now I'm hungry all over again.

No problemo. You can fill er up as many times as you like!

I like to have the food on the table and everyone takes what they want.

The old way was for my mother or grandmother to leave the food on the counter. They brought you what they wanted to! You had to ask for seconds.

DY6P6VY.jpg

Since I'm on a weight gain diet, I eat very well right now.
Actually, after 2½ weeks of hospital food, almost anything is yummy.

Normally I cook around here, simply because I belive in dividing the household chores evenly, and since there is no way I can clean to Swiss standards, I decided to handle firewood, heating, shopping and cooking.

However, come dinner time these days, my batteries have run dry.

So the mail order bride cooks:)

Day before yesterday: Boletus risotto and a salad.
Yesterday: Pasta with homemade sauce from tomatoes from the greenhouse ( Made and froze down in summer), salad,+ a cauliflower soup to start out with.

Today: Raclette

I may not gain any weight, but I sure enjoy trying:D