What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

You Hawaiians know how to make tinono(sp?)?

I'm craving that right now.:whine:

TreeDr, I think that is a Filipino thing, so I'm sure you can find it around here. I don't know what goes into it, and have never tried it myself. There's a pretty good sized Filipino population in Hawaii. I must say, they do eat some pretty strange stuff.

Fillipino rice. You can eat it any time day or night, with anything. Gawd luv ya !

Blue cheese cauliflower pie and spinach salad. Sounds funky tastes great.

Tinono is a dish with chile's, pork, rice and Maui Onions. Sauteed in vinegar. You should be ashamed you don't know it. It's classic Hawaiian.

My Mom cooked for us today... a rarity, indeed!
We ate it all, m'friends >>> name it & we ate it !!!

Late post... been busy. On Sunday the girls and I did an early Thanksgiving with my Mom & Dad. It's my ex's turn with the kiddo's this year, so we always do Turkey day a week or so early when that happens. We had the Turkey and all the trimmin's. I'll be at Mom and Dad's for the real Turkey day to spend it with the rest of my family. My turn with the kiddos next year.

Gary

Chicken cajun style on the BBQ with Caesar salad. Tastes even better because the Tree Guy is making it.

Pan fried steak (ribeye) & onions.... <burp>
"That was GOOOOOD !!!"

Damn, girl! Makin my mouth water!

I did Mexican tonight, from my favorite buritto shop. 2 California burittos (fajita steak, potato, pico de gallo, cheese and I add sour cream). These things are huge, one is a meal for me. I always buy two so I can have the second one for lunch tomorrow!
:P

I did Mexican tonight, from my favorite buritto shop. 2 California burittos (fajita steak, potato, pico de gallo, cheese and I add sour cream). These things are huge, one is a meal for me. I always buy two so I can have the second one for lunch tomorrow!
:P

Tradeja, Skwerl ?!? LOL
The only place I can get good Mexican food is either 25 miles north of me, or 25 the other way <tumbleweed blows past>...
Dang.