What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

chicken cooked in a mushroom and oyster sause served on a bed of rice ,damn im a good cook.

Sounds great! You got me thinking about chicken so I picked up a precooked chicken from the grocery store deli. Good, but probably not as good as yours.

ribs and fries here. at Applebees. not bad, not outstanding either.

home to a bottle of stella artois and soon to the chatroom ;)

Mom and Dad are visiting, and my girls are here. We had Grilled Tri-tip Steaks, good ol' Mac & Cheese from the blue box, and steamed broccoli and cauliflower. 'Course Dad and I washed it all down with a couple of brews.

Gary

Hmm your dinners seems much nicer then mine ,,,,,,, 2 big mac's, 2 cheese burgers and a large pack of fries and a large choco shake to wash it down with :)

Something is wrong when the Brits and the Swedes, Finns and Norsks are living on Americas foulest food source. Shudder. They do have good chips at MCD though.

ok, marinating prawns, scallops and shrimp for later. gonna skewer them and probably serve them over rice (mixed with some sweet gren peas and maybe some corn for crunch). mouth watering just thinking about it. Marinade is a garlic and spices butter type deal. store bought, sorry Rolla :) last time tho, next time is homemade no worries.

werent too tough to make TC. its like 10 bucks of fresh seafood and a bit of marinade. too easy!

they also say having more than 6 beers in a day is excessive!!.... yeh right:what: