What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Went to a party for one of our parish priests who is being transferred soon. We had about 50 pounds of Cajun boiled crawfish and prawns. I feel bloated today.

At this particular restaurant, the only difference is that the Stromboli doesn't have Ricotta cheese but the Calzone does. I prefer the Stromboli.

Strombolis are hard to find around here. I've got to go to New York to get them, about 30 minutes away. One place here has really good calzones, and another has really, really bad ones. I don't go there. Ever.

Saturday night at the Zipfest potluck I had Jessie's marinated bear and grilled onions, some of my own smoked chicken, someone's baked beans, pasta salad, some tasty wraps from some store, my own Melanie's brownies, and a couple of snootfuls of scotch :D.

I slept gooood.
:)

Hot dogs tonight as we were home from a late start today sprinting after rain to work.
Made marinated sautéed chicken on salad last night :)
Katy went with the balsamic with caramel'd onions and garlic greens. :D

Saturday night at the Zipfest potluck I had Jessie's marinated bear and grilled onions, some of my own smoked chicken, someone's baked beans, pasta salad, some tasty wraps from some store, my own Melanie's brownies, and a couple of snootfuls of scotch :D.

I slept gooood.
:)
Baked beans = Gasoline
Tasty wraps = nice guy Dave
Tinfoil wrapped baked spuds you missed = Moi ;)

I stopped by by my friends coop and the peacock hen had left two eggs. I had ham and eggs for dinner. Damn big yolks.

Interesting. Tasty, but that's the part I throw away. A couple a week, or not at all. They still have me on cholesterol meddlesome!

Got beef ? :D

Fire pit is started out back. Flip some of these over some oak once Kat and the kids get home. Just need to bag and tag the portions here pretty soon. Case of rounds :)
Grain is going through the roof and meat will as well.. We are stocking up on beef. Next will be chicken and ......Buying it by the case. I need to bring my other freezer over.

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    IMG_0671.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
Nice.

Bacon wrapped chicken breast here tonight, with rice or potatoes depending on personal taste. :)

20 portioned meals that will grow to more.. I often cut the steaks up for carne asada or stir fry. Then I get two meals per 6 8oz steaks. Same with chicken fried steak. Pound them out and half em. Now off to the grill :D I have 6 that needs to be served :)