What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

the grill is lit, chicken legs with rosemary and oilive oil are on, my home grown taters and beets are dressed and foiled individually waiting for their time on the heat. :D

My Mom gave me some chicken soup yesterday. I don't know what she is doing making it in this heat, but I ate that for dinner. Then I had to jump in the pool to cool off.

then I found a bagel so I put some garlic butter on it and grilled that too! :)

Attachments

• P7276448.JPG
    P7276448.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
nope. I have done so but the wife was in costco not long ago and bought a tray of the legs with thighs attached, we do the chicken breast so often we wanted a change. :)

No chit huh????? What's up with dat B???

Yes Paul... Or the ol BBQ brother... It's a free range chicken too :D
The other one is going to fertilize eggs to make more baby chickens with the hens.... :D Next year... the butchery will continue and the freezer full ;)

Did I mention they was free chickens :D

Were allowed to have hens in town, but no roosters.
Tuna casserole and gobs of water and a pepsi to top it off

Burgers tonight. with sundried tomato feta, dijon, , light mayo and grilled zucchini slices. :) again. no complaints. oh, on a whole wheat and cracked grains bun.

Attachments

• Photo_072809_005.jpg
    Photo_072809_005.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 3
Eating off of shiny white plates makes food look sterile and unappetizing, like in some institution.

A good set of stoneware plates/dishes with some color is a good investment, imo.

What is the sundried tomato feta? Is that feta cheese with sundried tomatoes mixed in? The reason I ask is a friend of mine's Wife started drying tomatoes about 20 years ago. She called them sundried but they were really dried in about 30 dehydrators in her garage. Extension cords everywhere. They do it in a dedicated building now and all the big companies have gotten in the market also.

Ste, you betcha, I go to a farmers market every couple weeks, last weekend there was a guy there from a local dairy, selling cheese, I tried the sun dried tomato feta and liked it, so I bought a chunk. its feta with sundried (not sure of the method) tomato bits in it, quite salty tho.

WWB. I hear you, personally I like the white plates, my wife had/has a set of plates with a pattern on them, I think they look silly and juvenile, maybe if they were more like the stoneware you showed I could handle it. :)

MB, bleaugh? lol, more for me! :P

No bleagh to this. Steak and salad. No bread.

The salad bowl is part of a set of three, which was a present at my parents wedding.

Attachments

• steak n salad 003 (Large).jpg
    steak n salad 003 (Large).jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 4