Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

Game of Logging is an excellent training course except for the one size fits all approach to using bore cuts only.

Pretty much sums it up.
I think I would have sharpoened my saw, before making a video of my work, but that is probably elitist thinking.

I'd sharpen my saw just because it needed it. Then again he may have thought he was running a razor. Sharp is a variable term in this business.

Not wanting to look like I just stepped out of a Bailey's catalog page, I'd have also rubbed a little dirt on my chaps,

Wow. I guess they'll sell a chainsaw to anyone over there too. . . :lol:

His one buddy gives him a hug at the end. hahahaha

Nice find Bermy

It was soooo predictable, right from the start. Even the bystanders could see it!

It appears almost as though he appointed himself to take down the tree, I doubt he owned the tree or had the owners permission... using his blockhead logic it seemed the right thing to do at the time- he did have a chainsaw with him - that means he should cut the tree, no?

I have been told to say "no comment" as this could be one of a few guys I know:lol:
Not really but I wait for the day I have to hear of this at work.

It does show how quickly someone can get themselves in trouble when they go to cut down a tree. That one was when he first started the engine.

Back