TreeStuff.Com!!!

Can someone explain.

I wanted to purchase a Stokes Orchard ladder and called sherrill for a shipping estimate. They wanted the price of the ladder itself to send. It was almost worth just driving up there from west central Fla. and picking it up.

Then I ask TreeStuff and it was 1/3 the cost, traveling from over 1000 miles further. Am I missing something? Is TreeStuff taking a hit on shipping for customer loyalty -or is sherrill just overpriced.

Nick would know best. When we ordered a stokes from tree stuff it was shipped directly from stokes in California.

It arrived in a box, and I can't remember if it was UPS or FedEx. It took 1-2 weeks to get here after purchasing.

Don't be shy to click on the only sponsor for the TreeHouse! Treehousers have a direct connection! :rockon:

Hey Butch, when I saw this I thought Awesome! As you know, Luke, Nick and the rest of the gang at Treestuff.com are the BEST in business. If they don't have it, then they will do their best to find it and get it for you. Just a great bunch of people.

Thank you Treestuff.com!!

12' telescoping Ladder was $299.95. I was going to give you the shipping cost, but I ordered multiple heavy items on that order and the shipping price is all grouped together so I don't know what each individual shipping cost was. If you give tree stuff a call they can give you the exact shipping cost.

They drop ship. We always do our best to help people out with outrageous shipping. Certain log carts are 150+ to ship, the trolley is like 60 @ 100lbs

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Ordered some goodies Monday afternoon, arrived Thursday Morning. Thought of a couple more things we need next time. I spent the afternoon trying to master the new hitch hiker. Think it will be easier on a tree than a rafter in the shop.

Very mild learning curve with the HH. Once you get your hutch dialed in at the right length, you will be very pleased.

Allow me to brag about TreeStuff for a moment.

I've sent at least six "ask an expert" questions so far about product-- and each one was answered in depth —and within the day, sometimes the hour from when I asked. This in itself, has me sold that these guys are first class! I can't wait for summer work to come rolling in, I'll be on a first name basis with them.

Great job guys, you're the best!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
auwhsw.gif

I love gals with muscular quads ;)

Edit: notice Chelsea Clinton behind her didn't care for her show boating. :lol:

Back