• 3 Lg

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 1 XL

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 3 XL

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm only ordering one, just to check it out. I already know what the fiddy-fiddy tees look like.

Yo, I see you want 2XL??? The price I quoted was for up to XL. That will probably cost more, I'll call in the morrow.

Can you dig it?

My guess is 5 bucks more, but I'll know for sure tomorrow. It might just be a buck, which I'll take care of - no problemo.

It didn't cost anymore! Sweet! Except, I'm still waiting on yours - sorry. However...

The tees are in and they look good, especially the wicking tees! I think I'll be going that route from here on out, maybe. Now I've got work to do...

Get to work!
impatient2.gif

A short week ago when you started this thread (and poll) you said there was no timeline. Perhaps some people voted planning on buying a t shirt or three at some point in the next month or two. You went from a survey to gauge interest to placing the order and asking for payment within about a 4 day period.

You won't have to pay any more, but you will have to wait. Just paypay me the info.

The first batch goes out today. It's pretty cool how this will be the third time we've done this and not a single problem ever arose. Everyone got what they ordered, no frig ups at all. Excellent!

I won't be mailing them til later today, so you've still got time to get in today's shipment! :rockon:

I'd still like to know how Angus got that shirt. I didn't send it to him... I don't think.

Back