Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3 Lg

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 1 XL

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 3 XL

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
ha ha ha!!!!! the consensus dictates it is a prominent spot to perch my friend ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Geez Ed, you want one of those skin tight styles? Wow, I don't have those types, but I'm sure I could get them. They would be the same price, 30 bucks and 5 more for overseas shipping.

I have all the shirts ya'll might want. Just let me know. And if any of ya'll haven't noticed, we've got the coolest looking shirts there is. Has anyone seen the lame AS or TB tees? They SUCK.

Sure, me too, but the skintight ones? You can see the bloodveins on my bloodveins when I wear one. I bought one to check it out. I was thinking the tightness would be good for winter, as a base layer. Man, they're TIGHT!

I made different runs of black on white, then white on black. I'd like to do some white on green, maybe.

I have a couple in black on green.

I dyed the white ones to make them more suitable for work.

to make them more suitable for work.

It's funny - people ask me "How can youwear a white shirt? Doesn't it get dirty?" I guess these people have never heard of bleach? I let mine soak overnight and, for the most part, they come out might near spotless. I've yet to wear out a single shirt! They are amazingly durable.

Back