Tree felling vids

They're facebook vids; at least a couple were. I had to fire up a different browser cause I block facebook stuff. I don't want to get in the habit of doing that though. Facebook should do the world a favor and just die.

It's cool. I don't expect everyone to accommodate my eccentric preferences. I'll either work around it or do without.

I'm more militant regarding government services that use proprietary and commercial software/services. They have no business using platforms like facebook or twitter, even as an auxiliary source of public information. Host it yourself using software you control(that is also auditable by the public), or don't do it at all.

That last one was going to be a nasty thing no matter what method you went at it with.

I think I might have been inclined to have a go at the leaner on the right rather than the supporting tree. But that's just looking at a pic/vid. No way to know without actually being there.

Hot asphalt is more malleable.

Road are built tougher than driveways.

That thing bounced!

A straight spar, hitting on the end would be worse, I suspect.

I've put partial depth cuts in a deciduous spar to break on impact with plywood covered asphalt, bridging the sidewalk, in a mobile home park in summer.

Back