Tree felling vids

That was pretty damn cool! Fine work with the camera, too...keeping the top in the picture. Looked like a smooth, non-violent arcing catch to me.

Keep telling you all that the 1/2" true blue is the way to go... Ground man said he just let it run a very little bit.. All the rest was stretch in the line.... I was a bit surprised myself at how smooth she came..

Heres a cool job from one of my facebook mates. Some interesting rigging, and great comms with his groundy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BAINipKHzKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He has a nice manner about him. Im not sure why he used the dwt at one point, anyone know?

At 1.10, maybe so the piece wouldn't drop so low? And at 4.30 maybe for the drift line effect but with just one rope instead of 2? Idk

double whip tackle. putting a pulley on the limb instead of tying to the limb..check da vid

Here is an amusing little job where the new avatar Butch gave me came from....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KcwktxsnL3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wouldn't it make sense to have a MasterBlasterHome youTube Channel;
show the world the collection, a massive reservoir of top class action, crowd source for new recruits?
Perhaps let other sites see have something to offer etc.
There's how to tie bowline videos with 50,000 hits etc.; world is working on trickles from hi volume traffic!
Could videos added to channel be automated, to add when linked thru site?
retro-actively? already essentially done anyhow?
Are we missing an easy trick?

All i could find out is setting vids up 1 @ Time;
was looking for low maintenance ave. to auto populate.
Was hoping some here had messed more with youTube and have ideas.
Some run a whole biz out of foot traffic thru youTube ads to attract customers.
Standard SEO (Search Engine Optimization)recommendations to make real impact/be found are said to be key:
A> use good tags/key words
B>show those in title and description;
then hits and comments from others to show relevance for higher ranking;
link to other vids to get more cross relevance, others linking to you etc.
Consistency in legitimate keyword use is always claimed as key in SEO.
So, channel name with site name would seem to give more relevance?
Just seems to fall into place with what you got here and the way the world works in having another front door on web.
People find a vid, find a channel, and there are 100's of vids of this unique lifestyle all sitting there.

Wow, seems like last time we had this conversation; you started a forum!
i'll play around with youTube; but as you starting at Zer0.
Regular webpages/forums in text, search engines can read/rate.
Vids, like pix only have tags, title,description + if add captions to use, the whole content isn't rate-able like text.
So, search wise it doesn't matter how good the vid is, if don't give proper keywords etc.
Perhaps if some interest folks could write their own title/description/keywords in future,
throw captions in on vid. Advertise selves and house; it all matters.
Maybe even some can list some titles/keywords/descriptions of present vids they have or already have good keywords etc. attached.
If this seems like a good way to go; there'd still be some workload to init anything of size representing what is here.

Butch, there is money in YouTube advertising, FWIW, if you have enough traffic, which you would.

You keep having those "I should move" moments.

How many views do you have on that video?

Think about how many you could have. Generating income/ retirement income without additional sponsorship.

You know, how around here is about 80 and 60% humidity, after a cool morning. Really hot approaches 100, very rarely. 95 a day here or there in the summer.

Lots of places to live.

That fat one bout half way through the video ended up going sideways on em,wonder if that was the plan all along

Back