Training A Crow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hard to say, Jim. Those birds certainly are very sensitive to sounds, especially ones that they haven't heard before....give a funny cock of the head, like wtf? Some sounds, like a weed whacker, seem to freak them out. I get the impression that Jimmy Hendrix is a more preferable one for Hank, similar to you! It could be the unexpected what comes next, the not following of normal music theory. LOL

A new quality control inspector at the workshop.

Attachments

• hank on chair copy.jpg
    hank on chair copy.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 35
Hank was last seen flapping off into the night. We were on a late in the day ride and I didn't have him secured well enough, maybe because I had some make me dumb beer before starting out. It was at a close by shrine not far from my shop, a place with a lot of large and thickly branched trees. I have searched the hell out of the woods there and surrounding area over the last two days, and asked a number of people living close by to keep an eye out. I'm losing hope....:( If he is there and hears me, i think he will respond. It seems strange being crowless...

Like any child at some point you have to let them go so they can live their own lives. A sad day I am sure but it is best for them.

If you observe crows, they are very social beings. With some luck, hopefully Hankl finds some mates. I hope he comes back, but if he is well on his own, that is cool too. I'll miss the bike rides most, was meaning to get a video. It was really cool.

...Crows are cool I guess....they seem not to get along with any other species.... Proven to recognize individual humans.....knows who Jay is

Back