This is the Akimbo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i could swear it was 10 years ago. it feels like hes always been here, but its only been 5 months.

No count down, I'm waiting to hear back from some people. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth too soon

What??? NOOOOOO!!!!! I was totally setting a timer on my phone to remind me to check this page in 2 days 11 hours and 37 minutes... :cry:

Where's the press release? I checked the treestuff homepage and don't see any akimbos for sale yet!??

Ok, ok! Sheesh.
Here's the news; first off, I've made all of the refinements and added all of the design features I think I can possibly add. I'm lighting a fire under my ass to get these machined ASAP. The other news is that I've been talking to a gear manufacturer who wants to produce the akimbo. No names yet, but it is a well known US maker of shiney tools ;)
As part of the deal they have agreed to honor my gofundme offer of a discount for all that donated $100. If you donated $300 you sll get the first edition made by me. I'm not sure when you will see any kind of rollout but I'm almost certain it will happen this year. I'm really excited!

Back