These guys got STYLE, wisdom and finesse.

Holy poop, I thought Murph's vids were cringetastic but these boys are obviously bad ass superpro's!!!

"we risk our lives so you don't have to" !!! more like "we risk our lives because we are complete morons"

Wonder why the crane operator didn't want his face shown???

Amazing that guys like that have that much equipment but not a clue how to work.... It almost makes me want to call them and offer to work with them so I could show them how its done but Im sure they know it all already....

He may have years of experience, but I bet he's never worked with a real pro.

It's easy to think you're hot shit when you don't know better, I guess.

I like how in the 2nd vid, he makes his backcut, then runs down the ladder and says "give it a minute", then he ends up running back up to nip out some more of the hinge.
That dood is going to kill himself or his poor misguided and unprotected workers.

Ripping off a partially completed cut can sure mess up a boom, I've been told by the crane guy. An expensive repair. I watched some guys recently working out of a cage like that, but one without a roof. One hook held the cage, and the other large hook they wired the pick to. They were spinning around a lot, one guy had to grab limbs constatntly to keep the thing in place. Whenever they cut something off that was wired to the hook, they had to go to the ground carrying the pick in the other hook, and the whole time they would be directly under it. They were taking off some heavy chunks that way. Hate to think what a little bark slippage might have caused.

Heres a beaut

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lxX9-dcJ7NA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back