The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Darin from Marin

Yeah for Darin!!

Hey masterblaster, saw your thread on running of the bulls-dont knock it till you try it! It is one hell of a good time, just avoid the weekends(running of the drunk mob) and it is really quite safe!!

O.K. so its not so safe

Another new guy here. From northern NJ. Lots of great info here. Trying to repair an 031 Stihl which needs an oil pump and oil resevoir. Has anyone done somthing like this and could give advice?

I've been talking to Magnus and he has been helping already.
This ia a great forum, I'm glad I found this site.

Hey Ryan, I can't believe that you didn't use Bureau's nickname for you for your username. Joe said you had gotten into the tree business as well. Welcome to the TreeHouse! This is a great place to learn, hang out and get tips about climbing.

This is the most lightweight chainsaw in the world, zenoah g2000.
Only for prunning jobs. Only 2.3 kg, and 18c.c., 0,9 horsepower. Carving Bar 8", and 1/4 chain. I have two in the shop, and I put pics other day. This is very, very light, and small, but I not cut whit these. My english are very bad, excuse me.
More information: www.zenoah.net

Hi, Daniel !
Who are you ???

Hi, another new guy.

I've been reading stuff here for awhile,
I just wanted to say hi, I've been a member for awhile (same user name) on Arborist Site, which is how I found out about this site.

See ya around,
Mitch

Back