The Official Random Video Thread!

That's a big lizard!

The car siphoning prank is dumb, but the people that start wailing on him, they might want to ask what he's doing first. It might be illegal to punch someone out for that, even if making a citizen's arrest.

I'm no gangsta, but I think I'd have reacted with a fairly violent intent myself. The guy doing the 'prank' deserved what he got imo.

I understand, it's just that the law might not be supportive, no point in getting arrested yourself and it making problems for your family. I'm just going on what the cops told me when i was doing stake outs for the tire slasher. It could be different in your local. If I beat him up, other than my need to defend myself, they would be taking me away as well in cuffs, and the slasher might have more leverage to walk. You have to just know at what point it becomes "beating him up"? Was slapping him around a little that, i figured not. No cameras allowed. :/: He wasn't bloody or anything, and when he whined about my abusing him, the cops were entirely disinterested. Some restraint worked out well. I would have loved to have done a better job on him, having a lot of built up frustration with the situation over the years.

I understand, it's just that the law might not be supportive, no point in getting arrested yourself and it making problems for your family. I'm just going on what the cops told me when i was doing stake outs for the tire slasher. It could be different in your local. If I beat him up, other than my need to defend myself, they would be taking me away as well in cuffs, and the slasher might have more leverage to walk. You have to just know at what point it becomes "beating him up"? Was slapping him around a little that, i figured not. No cameras allowed. :/: He wasn't bloody or anything, and when he whined about my abusing him, the cops were entirely disinterested. Some restraint worked out well. I would have loved to have done a better job on him, having a lot of built up frustration with the situation over the years.

Jay I think you handled your situation perfectly. You should be proud of yourself.

Thank you. I also have to agree with what you said in at least one regard. When you arrest someone that has really done a number on you, let the law run it's course, short of that person getting the chair or what they do now for the big penalty, you very well may not be completely satisfied. One can argue that violence is not a good thing, but I think in terms of getting some personal satisfaction, it can go a very long way, perhaps nothing like payback in drips of blood, so to speak. Thinking about OJ Simpson's ex wife's parents, even though he's locked up now for another reason, it has to eat at them that in a few years he will probably be out. It's obvious that he was the murderer of their daughter, but their hands are tied. The law screwed them out of the retribution that they should of had. People usually say that you have to let the law do it's thing, but that might be far from satisfying to the victims. It's not like it eats away at me or anything, but I haven't been able to shake the hatred of the guy that messed with me and other people for so long, even though the law did what it could.

The gas prank guy is so utterly dumb, he probably won't live long not matter what he spends his time doing. On top of the stupidity, it wasn't even humorous, at all. If the first guy had actually broken his arm, that would have been hilarious.

The lizard was absolutely amazing, good find!!

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/97695386" width="500" height="281" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's one of the things that I love about America. They don't outlaw much of what you can do by being crazy.. Other places are so uptight about it.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3631810635001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Quite a moving ceremony, I thought. Obama did a good job. All those surgeries to bring the young man back, could not have been easy.

Back