The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 299K
Dogs are da bomb.

<script height="404px" width="718px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=oxb29mMDE6ypvLF0hWtmMygOT32Ph-cs&pbid=MzMyN2JkYjc5ZWFlOTg1N2FkMjk5MmI5"></script>

Cool pic. That looks like one of my cats, Cat Man, or simply Cat. Only that feline looks much friendlier than Cat Man who's known to take after small dogs or children.

Not only fugly, but also hardly even dogs, imltho :).

Dogs, real dogs, have substance. Those ratters are all about attitude, but nothing to back it up...just sayin' :D.

Cute, though.

Of course, hamsters are cute too...
:P

Apologies to your sweet girl child, Justin :).

Well I got the fellas who can back up their bark already. So these guys are just like smelly cats that you can train.

Thunder the black guy is eight, he's in fantastic condition I think. They both are but Thundy really shows it in that pic. Believe it or not I regularly see those goofballs standing like that.

Guy on AT just posted this picture of his two dogs, a cocker and a springer.

Thought it was good enough to share.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 29
If it's not bigger than a football it's not a real dog. Just made it with that dark one Justin ;)

Nice pic of the Spaniels!

Ha, Otis is cracking me up tonight. sitting on the floor paying with him and he starts wagging his tail...Stops and looks at it like "WTH is that doing?" goes back to playing and it happens all over again.:lol:

Guess it's been a while since he had that happen and noticed it...He is getting more confident every day. Typical Staffy...lap dog, mostly quiet and very well behaved except for the little stubborn moments he likes to have from time to time.

After being like the biggest dunce in obedience class every time so far, and not doing what he would already do at home, he was like a star this week and showed up the other dogs on everything I asked of him...go figure.:|:

I'm feeling like having another dog, or more likely two. ATM, the living situation isn't conducive. No indoor pets, and pasture fencing (barb wire) won't hold them.

Back