The Hunicke Interviews: Gerald Beranek

Great interview. Thanks August, needed a good one to watch today. And thanks again Gerry for sharing your knowledge with all of us.

Legend.

You are damn skilled at editing August,amongst other things no doubt.just sayin👍👍👍

I hope it will boost sales of the working climber series. All those young new tree guys. Most of them have no idea what they're missing.

Awesome! Does Gerry sell autographed versions of his books ? been meaning to order a couple extra in hardback.

Excellent vid August, I finally got around to watching it this morning. I love the video inserts in the background that make it look like your back wall is a window and there is a crew felling a massive tree right behind your house. Just fantastic, it could have been twice and long and still felt short, such great content.
I was kinda thinking about the working climber series, and after that interview it is definitely on my list. Putting in a few clips from it really sold it for me, and I'm sure it will boost sales. Well done gentlemen. :thumbup:

Working climber is an opus of wood cutting. If you want to see fine vid of a sh*tload of trees being felled and worked, Working Climber is your baby. And Jerr's one of a kind commentary rocks.

I can't believe he got my last name wrong!

:lol:

cat-ballou.jpg

He didn't get yours right Willie. The part where he said your last name I edited out.
called you Willie "Gin"
I didn't know enough about the pronunciation of Butch's last name to correct it.
I thought it might be wrong but I figured he should know.
😆

That was a great one to watch, August.
One question, where the hell did you get the picture of me holding the 090.
From Willie, maybe?

Actually, I found that picture in an arborist magazine in an article entitled "small bar enthusiast finally sees the light."

Or… Yeah maybe it was Willie.

Back