The Firewood Thread.

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Here we go!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TBb9O-aW4zI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was just awesome. Trouble is, I've been doing so much work in Medina, WA, that the vid didn't even seem far-fetched to me. :(

That's how the guys that bag their wood feel about it. Oddly enough I had a potential custy that would have bought that wood in the video. He wanted all same length, kiln dried, pie shaped pieces, straight grain, and same size. I said find somebody else I sell wood to burn not decorate with.

I had a friend that was super finicky about the firewood that he made. He referred to it as designer brand firewood.

Jeff, thanks for the link! they are on in 1/2 hour, think I'll listen in. Always in search of good or funny radio shows.

Hilarious, but I swear some people round here aren't far off that! Hardwood only, all 14" split to the same size, stacked tight to the mm...

Our pile, is a pile, pine, macrocarpa, ash, oak, elm, robinia, wattle, poplar...we get away with it because we da foreigners

Back