TCIA Expo 2013

Bonner has been rocking this show:rockhard: the new "PFANNER Man" came up with the slogan... PFANNER... It's in the details.

Day two, here we go!

As am I I flew into charlotte and out on Tuesday and will do the same again on Tuesday just wanted to stay for the EXPO on my way. Enjoy all of you!

My son in law got to meet Jerry and Terry today!! I hope he did not buy the book, cause he is getting one for Christmas.

Here is a a couple of pics. Recognize anyone?
IMG_0460.jpg

Overview of a portion of the trade show.
IMG_0457.jpg

Part of the displays at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
IMG_0450.jpg

Met Bixler, Bonner, Paul from ropetek and got the helmet comms and hitch hiker! Also met Mr and Mrs B! My jeeps full to the brim with new tree gear! Awesome show, anyone going to xmans crane seminar tomorrow see you there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
qybunebe.jpg

mobile...

Bonner your supposed to have them in the helmet bags! Like the ones you gave me for my new helmets I got from Paul! Lol! Awesome show, glad to meet you and Bixler as busy as you guys were and brief as it was! Pfanner and tree stuff shared a booth a and it was busy!

Really sorry I couldn't be there. :(
Looking at the pics that were posted(great pics, thanks guys!)it would have been like candyland for me. :thumbup::D
The best part would have been meeting everyone that was there! Maybe next time. :)
Anyone have more pics..... ? :D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Not sure what happened to all the ones I took during the show, but here's a few, nascar hall of fame and Vermeer reception was top notch! Let my girls run wild on the trade show floor for a few hours Friday and they made a new friend! They got bandit Lego chippers, were very cool! Last one was where I got some moonshine! Lol we don't have stores of that size back in Canada ! Let alone that sell moonshine! The helmet comms are awesome! Got all 3 set up now !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1200 miles, $100 in parking fees, 4 days, one night climb, 14 hours of sleep, over $600 in bar tabs and atleast a 1000 t-shirts given away.... and TCIA is over.

I met the whole group of people, too many to name. Got a signed copy of Jerry's latest book (beautiful!), scored some great shwag, made a ton of connections and some new friendships. Recognized some faces, and learned even more. I didnt really walk the floor but the TreeStuff / Pfanner Booth was hopping pretty much the whole time.

There is a storm coming your way Nick. A couple tornados within 50 miles here and it's headed East. Time to put the new gear to work!