TCIA Expo 2013

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
Its Wednesday Nov 13th through Saturday the 16th in Charlotte, NC. The tradeshow is only open Thu-Sat.

Im driving down on Wednesday probly and supposedly Bixler is gonna come with me. He keeps saying BixVidBonnerVision4life but who knows with these young kids.

Who else is gonna be there?

Jer and I will have a booth there. Booth # 1934, in the same general area as Dave Norgaard's Branch Manager Attachments. We are debuting the new book, "Coast Redwood" and will be selling "High Climbers", "Fundamentals", and the "Working Climber" videos as well. Look us up!

I am totally looking forward to visiting booth 1934.
Bought a couple of copies of High Climbers a few years ago, and they were kinda heavy to tote around lol!

Ha! They are heavy! We look forward to seeing you. The cool thing about being in Charlotte to debut the new book is that in 1996 Jerry debuted "the Fundamentals of General Tree Work" in Charlotte!

Do they need volunteers there? I was thinking if possible I could drive out there and spend and night. I will volunteer just to go so if anybody needs help setting up shop or working a booth I am game.

You can complain about the facts of life all you want, its still the facts of life.

Hopefully, when you are my age, you will understand.

Find me Mike! I am tall and loud.

Sixteen hours trapped in a car with that voice over voice... Bonner, oh boy... TCIA here we come!mopedsmile:mopedsmile:

I'll be there Thurs - Sat. Just a short little cruise from ND. Look forward to seeing some old friends like Carl and the Beraneks (save me a book or two), and meeting some new ones. We need to arrange some time when we can all meet at one spot for a few minutes. See you.

I'll be around Wednesday for sure. Haven't thought about the rest of the week yet! Anyone taking the injection class that Wednesday?

been at the expo's last couple of years when other company's were paying for it. now that I work for myself it might be hard to justify. but I would really like to go. I assume it's around $300?