SRT Kit Demo TreeHouse TreeStuff Circulator

Thanks very much for addin me to the group! Much appreciated!
I am presently using VT/hitch climber rapide pulley. I am looking at purchasing the Spiderjack for DdRT and canopy work, it really does look sweet. That said, i am also looking in to SRT for access. Was ready to pull the trigger on Ropewrench but now that i am seeing the Hitch Hiker so much i am in the personal debate mode. With that in mind, has anyone tried the SJ with RW on SRT? The thought is that it should work, but my concern is that the SJ wouldn't be as responsive with heavy sitback. I would love to try out the demo systems you are offering. Its great to get other pros comments and reviews but ultimately it boils down to personal preference i guess. I would like to be added to the Canuckian list! Unless someone can convince me of the best option and/or i can't wait, because i am terribly impatient. ;)

Hey treewhisperer,
welcome to the TreeHouse! :)
This is the place to be to get information on anything to do with trees, treework, climbing, etc.
A very friendly group here, very relaxed and always willing to answer just about any questions you might have. ;)

Randy

Ya it's great, my wife isn't as happy now that i found More to do online about tree work, but hey, like mom said, find something you love to do and do it! ;)
Hey treewhisperer,
welcome to the TreeHouse! :)
This is the place to be to get information on anything to do with trees, treework, climbing, etc.
A very friendly group here, very relaxed and always willing to answer just about any questions you might have. ;)

Randy

Since it's insanely cold this is the most use this gear will get today.

ze5u8e2e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

believe me, I wish I could provide some action photos.....all the schools in the state are shut down for the second day in a row here. its up to -4 deg C now. Heat wave!!!!

Since it's insanely cold this is the most use this gear will get today.

ze5u8e2e.jpg

Nick,
if it's not too much trouble, where am I on the list, not that it's gonna make it get to me any sooner..... ;)

It does look good on the rope, can't wait for my turn!:thumbup::D

Don't worry all..... We will be out climbing soon enough. It won't be here too long and I'll get it to the next person on the list. I know we are all excited to try the stuff out. Honestly I only want to try the HAAS and the Hitchhiker.

I'm not even sure if I can use the HAAS. I tried it on my shoe today and it barely fit. I don't think it will fit over my boot. I'm only a size 12. Has anyone had issues with the HAAS being too small?

Nick, great marketing innovation by you Treestuff guys!

I know only the bare rudiments of SRT. I have a little srt system cobbled together that will get me up a tree but it isn't fast or efficient. Is part of this kit a set up that will allow you to climb the rope similar to walking up a ladder, i.e., one foot up, then the other, and the whole system goes up with you as you go, and in vids it looks quite fast? I'm not sure of the name of that system nor its components so I'm not sure if it is contained in this Treestuff system.

Cory, what's on the list will surely be enough in either configuration, HH,Hass, pantin or RW,Hass,pantin. The chest roller makes it superb in function for both setups.

Eric it should fit the loop is adjustable.

Don't worry all..... We will be out climbing soon enough. It won't be here too long and I'll get it to the next person on the list. I know we are all excited to try the stuff out. Honestly I only want to try the HAAS and the Hitchhiker.

I'm not even sure if I can use the HAAS. I tried it on my shoe today and it barely fit. I don't think it will fit over my boot. I'm only a size 12. Has anyone had issues with the HAAS being too small?

Eric, please don't hurry on my account. I'm just a bit excited to try some of the gear I've only seen pictures/video of. ;)
I know it will get to me sooner or later. Look forward to hearing/reading/seeing the reviews that come back. :D

Eric you should take a pic of yourself hooked up to all that stuff at the same time with a toy chainsaw for the rotator. :)

I'll see what I can do tomorrow Adam. I'm not real photogenic though.

Back