SRT Kit Demo TreeHouse TreeStuff Circulator

Nick, have you guys gotten any orders for Hitchhikers in Hong Kong yet? I've been showing it off to other climbers every chance I can get.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick, have you guys gotten any orders for Hitchhikers in Hong Kong yet? I've been showing it off to other climbers every chance I can get.

Hmm.. I think so actually... It would be hard for me to go 'back' with a search like that, but we sell a bunch of stuff to Hong Kong.

I sure do! Im not to concerned with anyone stealing anything. I don't think thats a quality of our membership.

Now your making me feel guilty...

And the last thing I need is more stickers from you guys. I was actually thinking about adding to the lot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What about sales to Japan, common? One problem here is that due to language difficulties, internet advertising seems somewhat less effective than catalogs. With a catalog, you can usually find someone like me that can help explain the nuances that are written. Privately looking at an English language website can be somewhat undefinable. Experienced people can often make sense of it, but not so much people more just starting out. No doubt that it would require a whole lot of constant sales to justify multi language at the website.

Leon and Jay will not be left out, I promise!

I can't believe how few people signed up for this one... Maybe none wants to try SRT? Who is set in their ways? Who doesn't need it? Cause you should try it...

it is FREE!!!

I'm a gonna do it but haven't signed up yet cause I am pretty busy with stuff going on. I want on the list but can't try it just yet. I am uber interested in the HH and SRT and want to try it with all the accoutrements that can make it work properly the first time...this kit is THE way to do that.

If you hit a spot where nobody else is in line to get the kit holler at me and I'll step up.

I didn't realize so few were on it. I thought I'd be nice and take myself off since I ordered a hh. Can you put me back on the list? I'd still like to try out the rope wrench and haas.

Nick. Maybe give me a heads up when the USA run is peetering out. I'd definetly like to give it a go.

Nick,
what you're doing is just plain unbelievable, I sure don't "get out" much but, this can't be common
practice(can it?)?!? Truthfully it's downright awesome!!! :thumbup::D

I'm in! I sure don't want to "wear out my welcome", so what is a reasonable time to use the kit?
The only thing that will slow me down is the weather and the amount of daylight I have after "work".
I will make time to try out all that gear.

Nick, this really is a good thing you set up. There is no way I could afford to get any of this stuff.
I don't know if it is for the others here but, it's a REALLY big deal to me. :greenjumpers:
And for sure, I'm gonna be a lot more motivated to save up after I try it. ;)

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Randy

Back