Rear Mount Bucket ?

It looks like the same chassis as mine. I love the double outriggers, the truck doesnt move at all. I would love to have a tool box like yours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sure did look! Still confused on what to upgrade to, or to upgrade at all. That little Thomas does me well. I've been taking the forks lately to move wood and it makes it even better. There is really nothing wrong with that little guy, I mean some of the pivots are a little looser but nothing out of the ordinary!

You can say I'm scared to change because I like it so much. Only complaint at times is lift height loading into the chip truck, but that's rare now a days.

I'm still not sure a bigger mini machine would do me any good either.

It looks like the same chassis as mine. I love the double outriggers, the truck doesnt move at all. I would love to have a tool box like yours.

The boxes are nice. Everything I own can/is on that truck. No more unloading end of day, it's great. Everything is probably safer in there with the redundant locking system the P/O put on it compared to my garage too.

Maybe a week demo is in order on a gehl or avant... I bet it stays in your garage when all is said and done.

I still find myself trying to load the 140 in the bucket chip box. Haven't gotten the nerve to run it up yet!!!

Whatever you bought, you could keep the Thomas. If it didn't work out, I would help sell whatever you bought, B.

Upgrading from the mini was likely the second best thing I've done during my tree career. The first was buying the mini. I can honestly say I would have likely gone broke if I wouldn't have bought the mini.

Officially removed the last remnants from the previous owner from my truck, sorry Cory. Welded the new name plate and blended it in. Came out nice.

Attachments

• name plate.jpg
    name plate.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 64
Could not have came from a better source. The dude is just about as anal as I am when it comes to keep up, smooth operation, and maintenance.

Can you tell, that's the back of the truck, where all the tree parts land on the ground...:lol:

Looking good, B.

I did upgrade to a 75' Terex. The solid, simple, quality build and the ergonomics of the ALC is far, far beyond the Terex but the extra height is very nice. As the saying goes, "they don't build 'em like that anymore."

Back