Quick Auto Logout from the THouse...fixes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is possible that I have stumbled across the source of the problem...maybe. When I retired from the FS, the email addy there obviously was discontinued. That was the addy I listed when I originally registered at the THouse. I had been meaning to update my profile with a current email address, and did so this morning...and so far, have not been auto-logged off.

I don't know enough to guess how this works, but you other few with this problem might check to see if your profile has a valid email addy listed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Back to the same frickin' problem, started again yesterday. I am about ready to give up.

I have no idea if this may help or not, but I have been having various unrelated issues with my computer for a while. The most annoying was that every time the computer lost power, I would have to reset the bios clock before I could reboot it. I'm constantly having issues with certain forums loading extremely slow for short periods of time and then acting normally again an hour later. This morning I finally took the time to open up thew side panel of my computer and remove the dead battery so I could go buy a replacement. It looks like a watch battery and is located on the mother board. With the new battery in there everything is super snappy and quick again.

If your computer is more than a couple years old then you most likely need to replace that battery.

Back