Picture of circle of death

300+ lb date palm rounds that are too small and waste of time for face cuts,too heavy for me to wanna push into lz.
bf4eb196c4aa2522a78532e48b71fe7a.jpg

How does palm cut on a slope, not square?

Do you have to catch your saw with one arm? I saw a video of some French guys sloping pine rounds, presumably junk wood, as with palm material. They used the pushing chain to help move the rounds out and away, but were catching their 660 (I think) with one arm all the time.

Oh yeah they still there,i was mountain biking there at night and they were freaking out cause my lights,must thought i was the five-0!!

The palm Slides off easier than actual wood most the time,sometimes its a real bitch to get a cut through the heads,they bind like no other andare reaaly heavy.
for me,when i do that angled slip cut on wood its the one time while chunking that I actually don't have to one hand the big saws.
I always shift to one hand while cutting straight/square when my saw gets toward the back and do a push pull motion to the piece to allow my saw to push through,then hang it back on saddle with one arm in a single motion .it truly amazes me the amount of weight i can muscle while saddled up.

And then...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vCadcBR95oU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back