Our New Forum - Does everything look OK?

Not a malfunction, but with the old forum as well, I always thought there should also be a 'new posts' button at the bottom of the page, no need to scroll back up again.

I click on today's posts. Then I get a new posts same corner.. I click on that and I get the threads list that contain the "new posts". Then you click on the little arrows pointing down and it takes you to the new post. And true, there is no "new posts counter" yet. But this process does not give me an error window or message window unless there are no new posts to read as yet.

Not a big issue, but wondering if that quick links button can be made available also at the 'what's new' page, instead of just at the forum main page? Picky picky picky....

What would be a good way to carry over a discussion from the old forum, same title with a link to the last post?

I click on today's posts. Then I get a new posts same corner.. I click on that and I get the threads list that contain the "new posts". Then you click on the little arrows pointing down and it takes you to the new post. And true, there is no "new posts counter" yet. But this process does not give me an error window or message window unless there are no new posts to read as yet.

I have yet to see a "today's posts" button...only "new posts". Where is it, Stephen?

Well...I think the old layout was easier to read, the colour/font combination...I find the predominance of shades of blue...difficult, a different colour for the top bar that has the time of the post and the post # would help...I like green.
I also think the font could be a bit bolder to better stand out against the blue and white.
Yes, I wear reading specs...(but not all the time)

Today's posts is in the upper left when you first come into "threads" I believe. Or right after log in. Trying to remember.. Funny how it is hard to remember the exact sequence of things that you just do with the mouse. :lol:

:lol:

It's when you first log in Burnam... Once you click on that .. Then the "new posts" link comes up.
Both are in the same upper left position .

Seems the forum never remembers me as of yet. I have to log in every time I come in.
Probably on the list of things to do .. :lol:

Brian.. I am telling you what I see as I do it. I log in and I have the "today's posts" after log in. Then the "new posts" after I hit the "today's posts". Same position on the screen in that exact order..

Answer to next question is .... Fire Fox

Ok, I'm cornfused...where are the recent threads...are they stuck at the old site? I realize they are accessible by going there to read them, but will they ever be moved here or do we just start again?

If so, why do we have all the old 2009 threads here?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, that won't be happening because I believe the old pirated forum has become corrupted and I don't wanna bring that over here.

But I do have a surprise waiting, if I can do what I want to do.

Ahhhhhhhhh.. Well at least it is still there as read only. I posted a picture from there today as I can't find it (one of the kids got a hold of the memory card it was on :/: ) . I bet I could retrieve them from there instead of copy location unless you turned that off. Great way to archive if I can go back and snag them back.. I just have not tried yet.

Ahhhhhhhhh.. Well at least it is still there as read only. I posted a picture from there today as I can't find it (one of the kids got a hold of the memory card it was on :/: ) . I bet I could retrieve them from there instead of copy location unless you turned that off. Great way to archive if I can go back and snag them back.. I just have not tried yet.

right click, "copy". Right click on desktop, "paste". 8)

Back