O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Ooh shiney!! Where's the bed at?
Haha, no doubt, 5.5 feet... But I have a real back seat...
Now, do the same with that chipper! :beer:
Got a new one of those a couple months ago...
Nice truck, is that a pollard behind?
No, firewood storage, brushed it out in the summer, just been too busy to take it down. Might actually do that today as I'll be bringing the trucks home and need to be able to drive through that area. Tree was loaded with conks or I'd have left it.
Good luck with it, Willie. So you passed on the unused 090 for the truck? :lol:
Never got a price, I don't think Snarf really wants to sell it, nice to share what he's got from time to time.
If you'd squatted to take that pic, Willie, it would look like you were hauling that awesome top-job in the back for advertising! :P
:D pay load isn't THAT good

Be interesting how they pick up under the brim like that..... keep us up to date.

So this happened.... 1995 f250 with a 7.3 turbo in it.
Got a pretty good deal on it. Might need some synchro work on the 5 speed. So far seems sound otherwise. tmp_14110-20160108_134141434003458.jpg tmp_14110-20160108_134155-1836648626.jpg tmp_14110-20160108_134220-2128811518.jpg tmp_14110-20160108_134141434003458.jpg tmp_14110-20160108_134155-1836648626.jpg tmp_14110-20160108_134220-2128811518.jpg
Is the stack cool or ghey?

I myself don't like stacks as I prefer all the bed room I can get. They look cool on trucks that never see work though.

Let us know how well the noise cancellation is with that mic. I've had issues with it but I can't get the guys to leave them alone long enough to find how placement plays into effect.

Won't be using the deck for logs, trailers take care of that. Just gear and such. Will tow the chipper too. I will have to cover the stack with chipping like I do for rain or snow

Log rolls over the stack and it's blowing out the side again. Rolling coal is a term used when they're bellowing black smoke. This is usually caused by " chipping " the motor and setting it to push way to much fuel to the engine.

Be interesting how they pick up under the brim like that..... keep us up to date.

So this happened.... 1995 f259 with a 7.3 turbo in it.
Got a pretty good deal on it. Might need some synchro work on the 5 speed. So far seems sound otherwise.View attachment 66637View attachment 66638View attachment 66639View attachment 66637View attachment 66638View attachment 66639
Is the stack cool or ghey?
F259?
Ghey or cool? Little of both :dur:
New helmet, anyone tried this microphone yet in their sena comms?

Looks promising!

View attachment 66635

View attachment 66636
Pacific?
Log rolls over the stack and it's blowing out the side again. Rolling coal is a term used when they're bellowing black smoke. This is usually caused by " chipping " the motor and setting it to push way to much fuel to the engine.
Too much? Don't be silly!

Pacific. Comms worked good in the shop, we'll see how it works running a saw or working the chipper, might change things just a little. Ha

Sorry, Stephen...the stack is so ghey that words fail me in insulting the poor truck as deeply as is called for.

Lose that, and she's looking good :).

Watch it, Jim...or I'll have to drive over there and irreparably damage one of your knees. Us old guys don't have much governor on doing mean things, either :/:.

Have to be later in the year though, my Jag doesn't do ice and snow too well :D.

:lol:....

Never knew about the Peterbuilt!
Only trucks I ever had pleasure with a was an old Kenworth from the 70s or late 60s
A White with air starter (SUCKED) back then as well...
And Ford CL 9000s

Maybe we'll just roll with this 259 thang :lol:

The-Majestic.jpg

Yep, good ole 359!

Sure, that works for me Jim...how far to the best orthopedic surgeon in Montana, anyway?

Oh, and btw, I don't beat anyone up, that takes way more energy than old guys have to waste...I just break one knee, no muss, no fuss, done :D.

Makes sense Burnham..........make it count!

Reminds me of my dad's friend who got whipped by and old guy. After he got back up he made a comment about how he had never been beat that quickly. The old guy told him that he would run out of air if it took too long!

I vote for keeping the Ford 259 name!

Back