block is one lbs...sling mabey a pound as well, so around 2 lbs

coupled up with my 1/2" ISC ultra light block theres nothing faster in my IMHO

15% off blocks at WesSpur for 4 more days only......I pick up another ISC 1/2"

Picked up a truck over the weekend.
f303119607bfc5851d4d66be389b5c48.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425930058587.jpg

By the Gods, that's a ride.

Do tell all, and congratulations.

wowsa. I would buy a truck like that but I worry what everybody would think of my penis size! I just got a crane with 90' of stick:lol:

Awesome truck BTW, I assume you have somewhere to get rid of biomass for free?

Thanks guys! Sorry for the lack of excitement, it has just been such a long process that it seems like some of the excitement fizzled over time. I am really happy though, and will be even more happy once we are in full swing.

Paul, we do have a spot for biomass. We have been building a great relationship with the company that we will take it to. I hope to secure more spots as well. It will be so nice not to have to listen to the chipper as much!

Sweet! You get that from the guy on the buzz? Carl and I were discussing payload, out here I couldn't put more than a few thousand pounds in that before I was over weight :dur:

Yeah I know what you are saying Willie. With the tag axle we are good for the legal limit of 80,000 loaded. I need to get the truck to the scale asap, but unloaded it is supposed to be in the low 50's. We should have a payload of at least 25,000. The big issue is staying on the right roads.

Nice truck Fred!
The way the weather is going spring thaw will be here very soon and hopefully gone just as quick.

Gary, I don't know, that mad max truck is pretty sweet!

Yeah Rajan I can't believe how fast the weather has turned. Think the ground is going to be soft for a while?!

Right! I think it's going to be a very short oak season around here. I was hoping for a little more time before they post the roads.

Are you dumping at National?

That truck without the drop axle would have a max gcwr load of 54k, the drop wouldn't give much more here anyway. I'd be curious to see how the numbers play out there

I feel hurt, didn't even send a photo of the painted truck haha. I missed seeing it in person by a few days. Glad to see it made it there safe and sound! Your world is forever changed now bro. Pretty soon you'll be coming back to buy #2 after selling your chipper and chip truck haha.

And stow that boom below the bed!

FJR, new or used? I gather its new but one never knows.

Back