O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Getting back into video editing and what not. Also plan on getting a decent camera here soon and getting into photography some this winter when I travel more. This winter or next year I plan on heading west for a month or so hopefully.
dahevypa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.
I haven't bought much work related stuff in a while but I keep amassing outdoors gear :D

First day with the new grinder, very happy with it, loved the extra power.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 64
If someone had said to the 21 yr old me that given 17000 quid I would buy a machine to remove stumps rather than a second hand sports car, I have laughed. This genuinely gives me more pleasure, and makes me money!

Next step up would have been around 45hp diesel which all of the big Yankee manufacturers make, all coming in at nearly 30 grand with purchase tax, I agonized over it but the jump in price was too much.
I enjoy the sound of the vanguard v twin 1000cc. Smooth like a Ducati! The old Kohler command, whilst nice and reliable Did sound lumpy and agricultural.

Picked up my 880 yesterday. Few cuts in the woodpile so far. It's a beast! It'll mostly do milling duty but will be handy for the odd pumpkin too.

Back