O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Got a few things from Treestuff today, the main reason for the order was the flipline, the other things "somehow" got added on along the way..... :D
The 9/16" Husky rope will make a nice splicing project. ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8570 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8570 - Copy.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8568 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8568 - Copy.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 77
I've been wanting a lighter steel core flipline for a while, finally made the investment, I'll let you know how it works for me. ;)

The last time I got anything for free was after taking fist place in a woodworking show. 8) It wasn't a vacation to the south of France or anything, just a saw blade. Still, I was pretty stoked. It was my idea to offer a prize, I felt kind of funny about that, but I wasn't the judge.

Yeah, I was thinking a jeweled crown at first, but then nah.... :lol: Good table saw blades are pretty expensive, and unfortunately retailers in our area don't exactly jump at the opportunity to give up prizes. You have to point out the benefits, of which there aren't really any besides being helpful.

Feel like it has been my lucky year. First the WesSpur picture contest and then this.
Mini and Wraptor ownership felt good as well :)
Maybe I am doing something right. :dontknow:

But girls are lucky for sure!

My new to me raptor. Divorce sale, unfortunately for them. Cost me less than one of Paul's. Hope to make a buck or two on it and have some fun too. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375924374.172374.jpg

Back