Meat filling?

OF COURSE major fast food chains misrepresent and falsely advertise their products. Does anybody out there actually believe places like McDonalds and Taco Bell are honestly going to tell you what is in the meat? These corporations are legally required to MAKE A PROFIT. They aren't going to let honesty and ethics get in the way of that.

In case anybody actually thinks they are going to be served the item they saw advertised, think again: http://www.killmydaynow.com/2011/01/real-vs-advertised-burgers-fail-13-pics.html

Of course the Big Mac we see in commercials is stylized and glorified to look perfect. Hell, who wouldn't present it in the best light? That's misrepresentation? However, govt standards are govt standards and they sure as hell aren't gonna let some business bragg about having 100% beef when they really don't. They'd be lawsuits out the ying yang. And I don't care what they put into it as long as they're putting it into 100% beef.

Taco Bell's the villian here, not Mcdonalds/BK/whutnot.

Real-vs-Advertised-Burgers-FAIL_11-386x550.jpg

Think I'll save this one for use in my sig. on occasion. Whadaya think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
looks delish.

FWIW I talked to a few guys today, they are convinced that McDonalds owns a company called "100% real beef". Makes their statements about product content even more speculous, non?

Scotch eggs have ground pork around them don't they?

The best ground beef I ever had was in Israel, go to the butcher, select your cut of sirloin, he'd throw it into the mincer right in front of you, along with a few sprigs of parsley...yum!

Back