In The News...

I can respect you point of view. I just don't agree.

What shots someone had isn't a recorded factor of blood/organ donation.
There is no reserve of, or such a thing as "unvaxxed blood".
This is about as sensible as Archie Bunker wanting to make sure he got "white" blood.

So...saving a child's life shouldn't be a concern for our gov't. Got it.
I'm kinda glad they stepped in and saved mine & my sibling's...the fact of being a parent does not automatically confirm one is angelic or deserving.

The rights of the parents were not terminated. Temp medical custody to save life.
Not that I have great faith in the medical profession, but an effort to save a life beats intentional deprivation of help when the subject can't speak for their self. IMO

I'm not much for the intentional ending of life of children to prove some political or religious point, save money, or due to pure laziness.
Sounds most to me like the parents just didn't want to deal with a "non-perfect" child (or the bills) and thought it better to just trash it and try again.

Last edited:
The fibrous blood thing was reported before the vaccines IIRC, More like with the emergence of C19. Then the anti-vaxxers on social media ramped up the fear factor...quite like this whole blood thing started: with a viral social media post.

"While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not," Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications

Dr. Michael Busch, director of the Vitalant Research Institute, who is monitoring antibody levels in samples from the US blood supply: "Less than 10% of the blood we collect does not have antibodies."

On top of this, blood centers don't collect data about whether blood donors have been infected with or are vaccinated against COVID-19.

Last edited:
The only thing that 100% prohibits health issues is death.

Anti-bodies, whether induced by infection or injection supposedly help as a deterrent or make cases less severe...not 100% prohibit anything. But i'm guessing you are already aware of that and playing a bit of the Devil's advocate on the subject.

Things aren't always so black & white in my book...lots of shades of grey in the world/life.

I do enjoy sparring with you from time to time though. It keeps me thinking :)

Last edited:
So I got an mRNA shot (not the vaccine) and didn't get the virus. My Sister got the other mRNA shot and didn't contract the virus. Is that 100% rate of success for those then?

Guess I don't understand the crow pie thing...

Last edited:
Gotta love the fear inducing headline.

They have no idea if it was "vaxxed blood" because that isn't kept track of.

I'm sure all the mRNA shot fear-mongers here have all their paperwork ready to refuse any and all blood or organ donations if they or their family members are threatened with a life saving procedure, right? Doesn't seem very pro-life, but what do I know:dontknow:
The article I read about it said there were 20-30 non vaxxed volunteer donors standing by ready to give for the baby, but the court still made their ruling.

A little perspective:

A military judge sitting as a special court martial convicted the appellant [Paul N. Whelan], consistent with his pleas, of attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment … He was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad-conduct discharge.

When faced with impossible poverty with zero chance of improvement, people will attempt seemingly impossible methods to escape to a better life. I can only imagine the horrible predators along the way that prey on them, and the people's determination and resolve to try to get somewhere better, all the while knowing that they very well might die during the journey. And to drag your family along with you, knowing you might be crossing deserts, riding in semis to wherever they take you, running from cops and killers alike.... i can't fully even comprehend that level of desperation.

Yeah that's right, we started a huge humanitarian crisis to out vote a minority that thinks Jewish space lasers started forest fires. Wow you guys are so smart.

US President Biden signed the law on the recognition of same-sex marriages in the country

December 14, 2022 US President Joe Biden has signed a law recognizing same-sex marriage in the country. According to him, in this way he eliminated the mistake of "the Supreme Court, which fell into an extreme."

The signing ceremony of the law took place on the lawn in front of the White House. Biden thanked the members of Congress who participated in the development of the document. He added that the law recognizes interracial marriages, which were banned at a certain period of American history.
"Love is love, rights are rights, justice is justice. These are fundamental things that are important for Americans," the American leader stressed.
The Head of State added that the US Supreme Court went to the extreme and "took away from millions of Americans the right that had existed for half a century." He also called for the protection of "transgender children" as they are threatened by a number of laws at the state level. The documents suggest criminal liability for doctors providing sex reassignment services to children.
"We have to protect these children so that they know that they are loved, we are on their side and say that they can take care of themselves," Biden concluded.

Back