In The News...

But the vaccinated or negative tested couldn’t have attended a tribute to a murdered police officer.

Didn’t the all mighty CDC say even the vaccinated had to wear masks AND social distant.

I didn’t know the CDC had developed a 100% accurate test either.

There’s so much bullshit coming from the “experts” no wonder people can’t believe a damn thing they say.

View attachment 113448
Saying they “can’t” have a tribute...and stopping them FROM it...are two very different things. Fish Face should study history a bit before attempting to be a dictator.

Republicans are trying not to remind everyone that Trump began the withdrawal, signed the "peace treaty" with the tali ban, and let some key figures in the take-over out of prison as part of it.

How's it messed up? Getting out aren't we? As far as I see it, that is the goal.

When is the last time a country changed governments and it looked all pretty, friendly and organized?
Are you upset that an Afgan or some might get to come to the US, or is it just "Biden bad" coming out in your posts?

“What do you suppose China is paying them to totally fugk up Trumps withdrawal?

Maybe blackmail?”

Ya thinking there might be another laptop floating around in the hands of the Chinese that may or may not have some incriminating emails on it?

The blame goes across 4 administrations...My comment was about the quietness of a certain party on certain specific subjects. The republican website that praised letting high-profile Afghan prisoners go as part of Trumps' "peace" deal has now suddenly disappeared...one of those innocent, non-connected former prisoners may be the new Afghan leader.

Last edited:
You are worried some hillbilly from Montana might not want to live in Little Kandahar......while the Benevolent Biden is basically handing over all the cooperators like translators and guides to the Taliban to be slaughtered?

They won't be let in.....but anyone can cross our southern border.

Are you guys worried that the Afghans might want higher wages than the brown people from the south?

Back