In The News...

Kinda what I was thinking too. Trouble is, all the bullshit they do to innocent people in the process. We had a tweaker roll through here last christmas that stabbed two, little old lady's, killing one. And that was after he stabbed and killed his elderly landlord in eastern MT.

Okay, okay. We should fund some big State treatment program. Sounds good right?

What about places that have doctors who write prescriptions at high rates? They push opioids, then the dealers step in to fill the gap once the street pharmaceuticals become too costly. Heroin is cheaper than OXY on the street, like twice as cheap.

Dont worry, the feds are coming to the rescue.

Some of those opiates make you hallucinate, really mess up your sense of awareness. it's one of the big problems with pain treatment for cancer patients and such. Oxy is better than morphene for side effects like that, but morph is the moist effective for serious pain, that clear drip into your veins can be the only thing that allows you to get through it. I've seen it with my own eyes, it can turn a person into somebody else. Very bad....

I don't know much about any of it, having never done it, so I guess I was throwing meth in the ring with heroin. I don't buy any of the bullshit when they say drug fueled attacks, it's still the druggies fault, by god.

And there it is. It doesn't take heroin or meth or whatever to go blackout crazy. Good old booze will do it up just fine.

I really wonder why that is. She was a State employee, shoulda had good insurance. They have to seek help though, and those around them have to make tough decisions.

It feels like both parents are responsible for the infant's death.

I listened to a cop who was going to eat his gun, PTSD and all that.

He reached out and they told him that he would have to wait 6 months to see a professional.

Back