I'm a Dealer Rep!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah they're out there, we've been a dealer since November 2012 and have sold 12-13 with another 6 going out soon. The first we bought has ~300 hours on it with nary an issue. The only issue I had was in Charlotte last Feb, another dealer delivered us two machines and the boom shims on one machine were too tight. I had to remove a shim from the pads and all was well. Dave said they had one backup alarm go out.

The American distributor is in Chicago, and they are constantly bringing in parts. We haven't had an issue yet with availability. There are odd parts, being that they are made in Finland, but off hand I don't know of any parts they build themselves aside from the chassis.

There is nothing at the factory/dealer level on a folding ROPS, too much liability. Any modifications would have to be done at the end user level.

I'll have to check on that. We do have a gas model (419) that Dave wants to make a deal on (under $20k!)

Glad to help!

Jay, I do have a customer in Norway and some in Canada... always looking for more though!

Back