Who wants a screaming deal on a new Boxer 532DX? No 'fools!

9usa2u7u.jpg

Lopper is in there for scale. I think it is a Toro part if you want to look it up
Could you tell me why on the boom the low sides of the holes are cut?
I can't figure the reason why.

I am wondering out of curiosity is this deal available for the 322d still? Thanks!

We can extend this sale to the 320 (gas) and 322D (diesel) machines as well! Also, the time constraint is less of an issue now, so long as they still have the machines (there are only so many 32hp engines left for the Boxer 532DX).

Boxer 320 and BMG= Sale Price $16,500 List Price $19,324
Boxer 322D and BMG= Sale $19,000 List Price $22,599

Let me know if you're interested!

Carl
662-251-9191

Wow that seems like a sweet deal, I was reading on another tree site that the boxers were around 10k for a lil bit in 2010 I believe from Dave. That's crazy they went up that much since then but I guess I can believe too in some ways. Thanks I wrote you on that other site too lumberjack sorry to go back and forth any more questions I will keep it too here lol. Thanks!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can say Tree Buzz here, it's not taboo.

The only minis I remember being $10k were the gas Thomas branded machines from 2005 till 2010 or so. Thomas went under as a company.

No problem going back and forth on both forums, helps prove I've got my story straight!

I have to say that so far, I love the expandable tracks. For tight access or cross slope stability, a win in my market for low impact.

at 82 hours, I developed a hydraulic leak at both ends of a short U-shaped hose. Seemed like the clamps were maxed, but I got them a bit tighter. I need to check this again. Upper left side, maybe a hydraulic cooler or something... and the preheat/ glow plugs stopped working. Turn the key, and no noise. It hasn't been too cold lately, but this is our cold time of year. Clear nights somewhat. I will hope to check the fuse tomorrow, as a starting point.

Whatever the noise is which is made when the key switch is turned counter-clockwise to preheat.

How many seconds do you preheat on average in different temperatures?

My friend suggested that I should preheat it 8-12 seconds. He said that not heating the glow plugs enough would become a problem over time.

If you have a problem, get in touch with me!

Preheat long enough for easy starts, no need to get technical with it.

Is your fan running if you turn the key to the on position? (One click to the right, before start)

As of yesterday, there were 4 532's left for this year. Same deal, $24.5k with a BMG plus shipping and any finance fees.

Who wants them?

Tempting, very tempting. Wife will prolly take the kids and leave if I buy a new toy before she gets an addition on the house.

A loader small enough to be on any job is a profit maker, not an expense!

Yeah I spent 50K on a bucket two years ago. Paid off now so it's time. Getting final pricing soon and breaking ground in the spring. Trying to swing a 40x60 shop in also

Judging by your age, you've been waiting longer than her!

The ability for the mini skid to help is amazing. I never started making money until I bought my first one back in 07. I know you have a full size skid, does it go to most jobs or is it left home?

Only comes out on bigger jobs. I've rented mini skids for the tight access jobs. Only run the toro and bobcat models though. I need to get one and will but 784 square foot of living space isn't cutting it with two kids. I will be getting one in time

Back