Husky knockoffs

It is a corperate thing.
Jonsered, Partner, McCulloch, Poulan, Zenoah, RedMax, Husqvarna All is owned by Electrolux/Investor.

Husqvarna bought Jonsered that in their mind needed the 60cc series HVA had already in the 162 family.
So they dressed up a couple of them in red and black, but it was no Jonsereds design.
Same way the Partner 500 series got mixed in HVA 50 family and Jonsered, poulan and Jobu as well..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great info here, Maximalist you stated that they are different inside? This is good to know cuz I was going to try them out and even if they fell apart still use some parts. Got a guy that I use to work for can get them for $750 for the 372. that's the route I am going.

Why would you pay 450-550 for knockoffs?

You could get the real deal 365 special 65cc for $500 PHO at the end of their run and can get the new 365XT 70.7cc detuned 372 for $560 with 18" up till Jan and now $660.

Last edited:
Great info here, Maximalist you stated that they are different inside? This is good to know cuz I was going to try them out and even if they fell apart still use some parts. Got a guy that I use to work for can get them for $750 for the 372. that's the route I am going.

This route is not true. But everyone has the right of choice ... :)

It seems that the only way that the Chinese can make decent goods is to have a non-Chinese over there telling them what to do, at least to begin with. If a disgruntled former Husky employee was involved, there could be possibilities, but it likely isn't the case.

Back