Ht 131

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
See

Attachments

• 0101111411a.jpg
    0101111411a.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 13
I saw a PDF link for the HT 131 please save the file and post it here as I can add it to my collection :D

I posted the HT 131 pdf in this thread already Post #4. It didnt include the saw head.

Ahhhh. I thought there would be more to it. I guess the stuff for the engine and whatnot is separate.. My Bad.
I did save it when you posted though :D

The oil pump is pulled out from the bottom with no need to split the case. It is threaded, so screw a metric bolt in, 5mm I think but I am not sure, but it is the common STIHL torx bolt thread. I use a slide hamer with the bolt in it to pull it, or you can use a sleeve and washer and pull it up into the sleeve. The pumps do go bad usually due to trash getting in them. It is the same pump that is used in all the small homeowner saws. Do I need to post some pics of how to replace the pump?

Sounds like a pretty straightforward explanation. Threaded hole in the pump, press fit into the case, pull it out and tap in the replacement. :thumbup:
I'll assume the HT101 is the same. I'll remember that if I ever need to pull mine apart.

You just have to make sure it is at the same depth and there is a little symbol cast in the case to show how to orient the pump before it is pressed in. There is a slot in the pump and it matters where it ends up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got it, I tapped lightly on it and it didn't budge so I left it in place

Back