How'd it go today?

Cool vid. I am amazed at the kid's methodical focus, seems advanced for his age imo, probably has a lot of inherent mechanical aptitude.

Yes Jim, I spent most of the day outside trying to remember those days of enjoyment in the snow. It really wasn't to bad out today. It was cold enough to not get wet.

Congrats on the school work John!! Well done, feels good hey.

Don't worry about the kid's haircut Jim, he has the cutest smiley dimple!!

Surgery was planned...after an acute injury in April that I have been toughing out since.

Jim...he has great attention to detail. Impressive to see one that young be that deliberate. That's good Dad time you are spending with him there.

Two 9"s on the bottom, and a 24" access on the top. We've got two 200' and one 150' wells running three phase submersibles. Don't remember the HP.

We spent another day driving around the country and looking at horses.
Finally found and bought a good one.
4 year old mare 75/25% Oldenburger/thoroughbred, VERY good papers , really fine looking and trained to pull wagons. Not schooled in dressage, But ridden normally, which is no problem as we can school her ourselves.
Fair price, too.

Margot does, on a very high level. Seing her with her old horse, Sam, is a joy.
I used to when I was young, now I mostly just ride. Still, being able to control your horse like that is nice.
Never know when one might have to take up a sword and repel the invading hordes.
Actually, riding a pig would work better for that, I guess.

Back