How'd it go today?

I know exactly when I strained it.

Doctor didn't come up with much. Might go get another look through a walk-in orthopaedics clinic, depending on insurance.

Until then RICE, rest, ice, compression, elevation.

With all the plywood I put down yesterday one would think I couldn't get stuck. Wrong! Who would've thought that when pulling out of the gravel drive way my front tires would push through the culvert pipe! All day in the rain and to be stuck in the damn driveway!!!!

Chilling with a sick kid. Probably tomorrow, too. Resting my knee. Couple bids Thursday morning. Hopefully back to work Thursday or Friday.

Jim what's the moisture content like in your crops? Do you have to use a dryer or does everything freeze dry up there in bloody cold Montana?

Normally we do not have to dry anything, maybe use bin ventilation once in anwhile.

But on late years like this a good hard frost does help dry things down enough to cut.

Normally we are about 11 inches of precipitation per year, this year we are at 40!

Custy cancelled at 4am this morning by text. Sooooooo Plan B
With my schedule so damn full, I thought I would never get to run the fence down the driveway and road. Over 1000 feet. So 3 of us did. Felt good to get it done. Now just a short run up the side and set the gate. :)
Happy Happy. A whole new pasture for the critters.

The cold weather is good for something then Jim. With most of the farmers around here,any "free gas" goes to drying beans and corn.

Most times our harvest would be over by October at the latest.

Not too much high moisture corn is cut up here, it would be cut in December or November as dent corn.

No soybeans that I know of.

I am gonna get chewed put when La Wife-a comes home. I just gave young Daniel a hair cut. I could not stand it anymore! At least the hair is out of his eyes. I cut Richard boy's hair a bit too.

Was looking like a bunch of damn hippies up in here!

Didn't you buy her a gun recently? Damn! Choose your battles my friend!
Not too bad, though. I'm looking a bit rough myself...

Well I have mainly been doing a timber chest for a friend that is due by Christmas after being laid off by my old boss due to an incident last week on Wednesday. Hopefully I can find another consultancy company to take me on next year as consultancy was my specialty even though I am a cert 3. At least I have a few contacts that I can get a bit of work from to see me up until Christmas.

Hope the sick kiddies get better soon!

Hope things get better Wood Collector

Drove by this today. I see this often in Norfolk county. I'm not sure what tree company does this.

20161207_083344.jpg

Hey, no way one million home owners can be wrong!

I put in 4 hours of work in the woods, ate some vitamin i and went and picked up my new hearing aids.

I cannot belive how much better they are then the "old ones".

The lady at the hearing aid store told me that there is so much competition between the manufacturers right now that thing really happen fast.

These are smaller, fit better and have way better sound...............at a little over ½ the price of what I paid 5 years ago.

That really made my day.

In a couple of weeks my bright red outer covers for them will get here, they had never sold a pair that color in Denmark before, everybody wants then to be as invisible as possible. Apparently people feel ashamed about being hard of hearing.

Back